• Amministratore
  •  
    Qui puoi scrivere tutte le notizie avvenute

Fattore Cinnamon negli Arricciati del Nord

Canarini di forma e posizione lisci, canarini di forma e posizione arricciati, canarini di colore.

Moderatori: Ondulato, Mario.dg83, Antonio P., GiuseppeMicali, MARIO 51

Rispondi
Appassionato

Fattore Cinnamon negli Arricciati del Nord

Messaggio da Appassionato »

Buona sera, chi è in grado di spiegarmi bene cosè il Fattore Cinnamon negli Arricciati del Nord :D

14 11 78

Inghese

Re: Fattore Cinnamon negli Arricciati del Nord

Messaggio da Inghese »

it is a sex-related factor so you can draw up a priori the possible percentages of the plumage that the future offspring will have. That is, if you know perfectly the genetics of the two breeders you can know a priori what kind of offspring you will have (green, yellow, cinnamon, carriers and not carriers ...)
In the curled Cinnamon can often be admired in the Fiorini and in a minor % in the Arr. of the North, for the rest I think it is a factor not very present in the farms (with rare exceptions).
In a subject with a yellow background we will have the Cinnamon color, instead in a subject with a white background the same sex-bound factor is called Fawn and is much closer to the "hazelnut" color.

Appassionato

Hello and thanks for what you told me but honestly I still do not have clear ideas .... a question, let's say my brood are all Yellow, what difference will you see between a normal one and cinnamon?
14 11 78

Inghese

Messaggio da Inghese »

Small "cinnamon" will not all be yellow at least one "brown" spot will appear.
Your male is a cinnamon carrier and the two "brick red" eye pullets are two sissies. Cinnamon could easily be called "brown".
Combinazioni possibili nell'accopiamento
NON-CINNAMON MALE FOR CINNAMON FEMALE: all males carrying cinnamon; all non-cinnamon females.

CINNAMON MALE FOR NON-CINNAMON FEMALE: all males carrying cinnamon; all cinnamon females.

CINNAMON CARRIER MALE FOR NON-CINNAMON FEMALE: non-cinnamon males; non-cinnamon females; males carrying cinnamon; cinnamon females.

CINNAMON CARRIER MALE FOR CINNAMON FEMALE: males carrying cinnamon; non-cinnamon females; cinnamon males; cinnamon females.

CINNAMON MALE FOR CINNAMON FEMALE: all cinnamon offspring.

Appassionato

Thanks Inghese, I'm starting to understand something
14 11 78

Appassionato

I accept advice x the cinnamun because they told me that this mutation for curled does not bring good results, perhaps better to let go and retire the carrier of cinnamun, what do you think?
14 11 78

Inghese

Messaggio da Inghese »

The cinnamon factor, is a sex-related factor so perhaps it is not really easy to manage if you do not compose the couples with the right attention.We have never bred cinnamon so I have no different experiences, I knew that different breeders claimed that cinnamon has a better quality than feather ... but I don't know much else.
You should have some experience in your breeding and decide what to do.

Appassionato

So I'll go ahead with the cinnamun let's see what happens, they will be beautiful anyway. Another thought and "that if to make carrier x yellow come the females cinnamun the males any carriers "to try" otherwise I should opt x carrier x daughter, so" all cinnamun, what do you advise me.
14 11 78

Inghese

Messaggio da Inghese »

I can't advise you because I've never bred the cinnamon factor, but so without thinking too much about it... I would not recommend a father vs daughter coupling because it is consanguinity and should be performed only if you have suitable subjects and with great genealogy very precise and fixed.
I advise you not to think too much about the color of the plumage alone, but carefully observe the quality of the plumage which is quite another thing ...
Then you will surely know your subjects better than I do, and you will know how to pair them in the best way.
I hope I have been useful to you in some way .

Appassionato

Ok. hello and thanks
14 11 78

Rispondi