• Amministratore
  •  
    Qui puoi scrivere tutte le notizie avvenute

Tra i canarini di forma e posizioni arricciati quale è più facile da gestire

Canarini di forma e posizione lisci, canarini di forma e posizione arricciati, canarini di colore.

Moderatori: Ondulato, Mario.dg83, Antonio P., GiuseppeMicali, MARIO 51

Rispondi
Appassionato

Tra i canarini di forma e posizioni arricciati quale è più facile da gestire

Messaggio da Appassionato »

Mi chiedevo e vi chiedo quale tra tutte sia la migliore e cioè tra le razze dei canarini di forma e posizioni arricciati, quale è di più facile da gestione, che alleva meglio, che imbecca bene e che quindi non necessiti di balie.

14 11 78

Inghese

Re: Tra i canarini di forma e posizioni arricciati quale è più facile da gestire

Messaggio da Inghese »

I am very pleased that you have decided to start with the curled and in particular with the Curled. north. If you want to start with breeds that do not need nurses and therefore without too many problems related to the weaning of the young, I would recommend curled from the north and also the Fiorino that they tell me to raise great ... after all, let's always remember that the more we increase the size, the more the various problems arise (this applies to most canaries). The color par excellence of the northern curl is yellow, but in recent years things are changing and therefore we begin to see also beautiful white, orange, piebald, green and slate subjects, without forgetting the cinnamon that will surely come to the fore in a couple of years. In the Fiorini, on the other hand, we have been seeing for some time now very large greens and piebald in addition to the always present lipochromic subjects. So there is wide choice, just choose consciously

Appassionato

Re: Tra i canarini di forma e posizioni arricciati quale è più facile da gestire

Messaggio da Appassionato »

thanks again to all for the suggestions and advice.
I like this forum more and more... thanks again
14 11 78

Rispondi