• Amministratore
  •  
    Qui puoi scrivere tutte le notizie avvenute

Ornithophilia is nothing more than being together in the common good.

Qui si possono mettere tutte le discussioni del nostro hobby che servono per migliorare e tutelare il mondo dell'ornitofilia.....

Moderatori: Ondulato, Mario.dg83, Antonio P., GiuseppeMicali, MARIO 51

Rispondi
COMITATO REDAZIONALE
Site Admin

Ornithophilia is nothing more than being together in the common good.

Messaggio da COMITATO REDAZIONALE »

Questa discussione è stata presa dal vecchio Forum della FEO.

Hi everyone, I am a huge fan of ORNITOFILIA if I am a kid and I dedicate myself to this hobby. I was convinced and I thought I found in this passion a big family, the same one with which my parents educated me in my family for equal rights, equal to all the others, having the duty to follow the rules. And this is what I have done in all the past years, with the desire to learn, to improve the way of conducting breeding, to try to be useful to others by sharing on an equal footing every particularity deriving from belonging and being a family. , equal to all the others, with the same duties and the same rights. Well I have to say today with such serenity as regards the desire to learn, I can say that I have committed myself willingly and with such diligence, that I have never found people who have helped me in this hobby. I have never been given the opportunity to expand my knowledge, to deal with many other breeders, to correct our points of view in the technical contents. Many call themselves good breeders, only because they illustrated only a part of their breeding secrets, for my part I have always appreciated everything that brings sweat and sacrifice. One thing that I have always missed and that I think there is a great need is the opportunity that breeders don't have. Creating a space, a meeting in your association to listen to breeders with the opportunity to confront your own method, not doing this is in my opinion a big flaw, a failure to respect one of those moral rules that a federation should stimulate and support. As for me, I feel I have a quiet conscience and I have kept my faith in ornithophilia active. I know from experience that man is the means by which they decide and do things, but I also know that man can certainly make mistakes in good faith, but also supported by bad faith. I am very happy to be what I am, a FREE being equal to all the others, with the same duties and the same rights, I believed this and supported it for many years, and continues to support it, but today I know for sure that I respected and observed all my duties, but as far as rights are concerned, I would have much to disagree with. In this world, the leaders have always counted and taken into consideration Previlegio, those who, even if they do not know or know little about technique and ornithophilia, were nevertheless rich in great skills LECCAGGIO. Finally, I believe it is necessary for federations to carry out an internal check, to reconsider those values for which they were born, making them respect their basic contents for which everyone made that choice: love for birds kept in captivity, breed them, feel protected by federations. This is the value and morality of a choice made in the name and on behalf of one's hobby. This is my wish because today, the PRESIDENT of the COM, remembering that the future in the ORNITHOLOGICAL PASSION must be in the response and faith of those values, which I modestly allowed myself to remember and to apply them with respect and love for them, because the number of those who intend to breed can always increase. With that serenity and joy that only good and right things can give.

Immagine Immagine

Rispondi